One to one tailored training - £35 per hours session including full follow up report and in-between sessions support.
Sessions are run on a field, or we do also offer home visits or call outs. ( Home visits are the same cost , but we do ask for fuel/travelling time costs to be covered. )
Packages - Puppy/ Beginners course - £120
- Intermediate Dog Hood - £120
- Advance Dog Hood - £120
- Rolling Training - £120 for 4 sessions
One to one Behavioural training - £50 per hours session including full follow up report and in-between sessions support. Home visits or call outs fuel/ travelling time additional.
Rolling packages - block of 4 sessions - £180
Currently we only accept cash payments on arrival or bank transfers.
Terms and Conditions of boarding - Applies to all bookings made
- Whilst every possible care is taken of each animal, we can not be held responsible for loss either from illness or other cause whilst your pet is in our care, nor for any of the owners property brought with their pets.
- In the event of accident, illness, infectious or contagious diseases consent is given by the under signed for a veterinary surgeon to be called for any attention or treatment that is deemed necessary. Vets fee's are payable by the animal owner. We have public liability insurance that covers your pet whilst in our care.
- All fee's must be paid on arrival.
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated and wormed. Where appropriate vaccination for parvo- virus, distemper, hepatitis, liptospirosis and kennel cough is strongly recommended for dogs. We hold the right to refuse any dog that does not provide an up to date vaccination card.
- Cancellations and or early returns. The WHOLE period booked will be charged unless we have been given two weeks notice of cancellation is given.